Saturday 21 January 2012

Mission Accomplished!

Had a busy few weeks with not many posts....so...... decided to take the plunge today and just do it.
Yep flag painted, flag done.

 A few days ahead of schedule but I`m calling it mission accomplished!

Does that make this the end of my journey?
 I wanted to prove to myself (and my girls) that given enough time and motivation you can accomplish pretty much everything.
Tick that box as done.
Can I do the human flag?
check that also.
Could I do it better?
 most definately.

So...where to from here.
 Well I`ve grown to love bodyweight exercises, I`ve discovered other cool exercises like elbow levers, muscle ups, and human flag push ups. That`s where I`m heading next.

First off,  I will continue the flag training to get to the point where I can hold it for an extended period, during which I`ll also work on the muscle up and levers.

 I also want to branch out into Parkour and get some free running moves down. Worth blogging about? Maybe.....
I don`t know how many people check out this blog but I find writing stuff down and throwing it out there helps define what I want to do and (even if only one person reads it) keeps me motivated to never give up.

So at this stage the blogging will continue, who knows maybe it`ll morph into a website on how the average guy can learn anything and reach any goal! (3 months ago I didn`t even have a facebook page! yet another great learning experience:)

Next post, for those interested, I will be putting up my top tips for the average bloke (or chick) to attain the human flag in under 3 months.

Thanks for sticking with me those that have, catch you next time!

1 comment: