Monday 19 December 2011

Training Weapon 2

So it`s no secret I`m a big fan of Al Kavadlo.
 He was my initial inspiration and the blog that I go to most for information on the flag and and a huge range of other exercises and fitness related stuff in general.
He is definately up there as one of my main "training weapons".
If you`re interested in his workout training programs and in his words "never before seen training tips, photographs and personal anecdotes." I would highly recommend his book pictured below.



 We’re Working Out: A Zen Approach to Everyday Fitness

Sorry couldn`t get the link to work to go directly to the book site (hey I`m just learning!)
Check it out on his blog http://www.alkavadlo.com/


..and in case you`re wondering,  no I`m not affiliated with Al and do not receive any payment if you buy his stuff, I just think it rocks and anyone even slightly interested in getting fitter and having a happier healthier life should give it a look. End of story!

Coming up soon I`ll let you in on my last "secret" training weapon....the book that has given me the exact progression steps I have been following to get me to the final goal. (babystep-by-babystep)


Until then...... hang in there!
(ouch, man that was terrible!)       :)



No comments:

Post a Comment